Last Modified: May 3, 2009
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using Pattern8 files. If you’re unsure about anything please leave a comment or contact us directly. We’re always happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
By using the files and content from Pattern8.com, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions please do not use any files or content from this site. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. Your continued use after any changes or modifications is acceptance of those changes. All users of Pattern8 files are subject to the following Terms & Conditions and other applicable law.
- Copyright for all the original source files remains with the author.
Things You Can’t Do
- You may not redistribute files downloaded from Pattern8 in any way, shape or form. That is, you may not download the orignal Pattern8 source files and make them available, in whole or part, from a different server. To share the files you must link to the article on Pattern8.com
- You may not create derivatives of these patterns for resale or distribution. That includes microstock/stock photography sites.
- You may not claim any Pattern8 file as your own work.
- You may noy copy a whole article from Pattern8 onto your own site. You may post an excerpt from the original Pattern8 article with a link back to the original post.
- You may not “hotlink” to any Pattern8 files.
Things You Can Do
- You may use Pattern8 files for personal and commercial work.
- You may use Pattern8 files in your own design work. That includes web design, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers, branding etc.
- You may capture a screenshot (or download an image from a post) and use some of the article text to create an article on your own site that links back to the original Pattern8 article.